About the parking guide system
The parking guide system covers the old city of Nuremberg. At the moment, 16 parking garages are linked to the system. Together, they have a parking capacity of about 5 000 parking spaces.
The dynamic display boards make use of an arrow on a white background (see right) to show the number of free spaces in all directions. If the background colour of the arrow changes, this indicates that you are entering an old city zone with the following parking options.
The zones are:
- Purple, northern part of the old city with access via Maxtor or Laufertor.
- Orange, eastern part of the old city with access via Katharinengasse, Marientor, Königstor
- Blue, southern part of the old city, with access via Sterntor, Färbertor, Ludwigstor
- Red, eastern part of the old city and centre with access via Fürther Tor, Westtor
- Green, eastern part of the old city with access via Hallertor, Neutor
You will find us in the red zone. Follow the signs with the arrow against a red background.
Click here to find the best route.